South East Asia: Actual Problems of Development
[Yugo-Vostochnaya Azia: aktualnye problemy razvitiya] ISSN 2072-8271
1. Recommended volume:
- for academic papers – no more than 1,0 signature (up to 40 000 typographical units including spaces);
- for academic reports, conferences’ briefs, reviews – no more than 0,5 signature (up to 20 000 typographical units including spaces).
2. Materials style and layout:
- Microsoft Office Word processing tool (*.doc or *.docx);
- Times New Roman font
- basic text at 16 pt. with single line spacing
- references (footnotes, booklist and annotation) at 14 pt.
- page margins go as following:
- top/bottom – 25 mm.,
- left/right – 27,5 mm.,
- first line indent – 12,5 mm.,
- page numbers starting from the first page, centre-
justified, at the foot of the page, 14 pt.,
- automatic hyphenation
It is recommended to use the following symbols inside the text: quotation marks «…» for direct citations, quotation marks “…” to mark text inside citations («… “…”…»), dash (–).
3. Submitted material should contain:
- author’s affiliation;
- abstracts of the paper in Russian and English languages, revealing the main contents (about 2 passages in 8-
- key words in Russian and English languages (no more than 10 words in each language)
- reference list.
4. Text arrangement:
Submitting your material send us 2 separate files.
The first Word file should be titled (e.g.: Ivanov I.I.paper.doc) and contain the following information:
- the author’s full name, employer (right side justified);
- the title of the paper (under the last name, centre-
- the text of your paper or other material;
- footnotes, booklist (reference) – after the text;
- annotation (at the foot of each page).
The second Word file should be titled (e.g. Ivanov I.I.app.doc) and should contain the following information:
- an abstract (first passage in Russian, next passage in English; the contents in Russian and English can differ);
- key words in Russian and English languages (no more than 10 words in each language);
- author’s affiliation (full name, academic degree, position and employer, e-
5. Text body arrangement:
- author’s names are typed in semi-
fold font, the title of the paper – in semi- bold capital letters;
- paragraphs’ headings are typed in semi-
bold font, non- foliated;
paragraphs’ headings are typed in semi- bold italics;
- any emphasis in the text are made only in non-
bold italics (words underlining as well as words in semi- bold capital letters, etc. are not allowed);
- paragraph enumeration set should be written in the usual way (1,2, 3 and so on; a), b), c) and so on, every paragraph starting with a new indent;
- paragraph Bullet List is allowed only in dashes;
- endnotes are given at 14 pt. after the paper text;
- booklist should be given in alphabetic order at 14 pt. after the paper text (cf. the booklist arrangement pattern);
- all the bibliography in foreign languages is given at the end of the booklist in alphabetic order according to the language rules;
- other reference list (such as web-
sites) is given directly after the booklist at 14 pt. in consecutive numbering;
- author’s affiliation should be at 14 pt.
6. References and footnotes arrangement:
Footnotes numbers and annotations are given after a particular paragraph (at the end of the sentence, before a full stop). References and footnotes should be arranged according to ГОСТ Р 7.0.5–2008