South East Asia: Actual Problems of Development
[Yugo-Vostochnaya Azia: aktualnye problemy razvitiya] ISSN 2072-8271
Publishing and Reviewing
- Editorial office accepts for publication all sorts of material (academic papers, reports, reviews, conferences’ briefs) from scholars specializing in South-
East Asian studies as well as works by post- graduates, PhD students and degree- seeking applicants.
- Materials should be submitted in print and digital format according to the manuscript requirements no later than half a year before the expected date of the issue release. Editorial office is not responsible for the authors’ non-
compliance with deadlines.
- Submitted manuscript is reviewed by two experts from the editorial board (a higher doctorate and a PhD) in the format of an expert form, passed by the editorial board. The review in the format of expert form is sent to the author at the written request as well as at the SCADT request.
- The final decision to accept a paper for publication is made during the editorial board panel session with an entry in the record.
- Editorial board will inform the author of the decision on his application.
- In case the work is recommended for publication with corrections it is sent back to the author to reconstruct.
- In case the material is recommended for publication without any substantive remarks, it is submitted for editing and prepress.
- The authors whose papers were not accepted for publication get substantiated refusal from editorial board.
- The issue date for all the materials varies from 6 months to a year depending on the issue topic and significance as well as on the editorial office capability.
- No fee for publication.